Neurologist and Cardiologist
Steven Gremillion, M.D.
Louisiana Cardiologist Associates
- Undergrad: Louisiana State University, B.S. (1982)
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine (1986)
Internships, Residencies & Fellowships
- Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (1989)
- Fellowship: Clinical Cardiology Fellowship, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (1992)
- Fellowship: Electrophysiology Fellowship, Vanderbilt University Medical Center (1993)
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine (1989)
- Board Certified in Cardiology (2001)
- Board Certified in Electrophysiology (2004)
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association, Member
- Cardiovascular Research Foundation of Louisiana
Kevin Callerame, M.D.
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group Neurology
Undergrad: Tulane University, B.S.
Graduate: Tulane University, M.S.
Medical School: Tulane University
Internships, Residencies, & Fellowships
- Residency: Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Miami
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Board Certified in Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certified in Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Use of Botox in Neurological Indications